Tie The Knot. What a perfect name for the season. And as more and more couples are looking to actually tie the knot, here is an opportunity for the Dandi to (k)not only look stylish (see what I did there!?!), but to also benefit a number of LGBT organizations.
Jess Tyler Ferguson and his fiance Justin Mikita have created this wonderful line of bow-ties for the dapper Dandi in all of us. Their mission is to help LGBT causes as well as use their visibility as a couple to support gay marriage.
Stylish and very Jesse…
…and they just released their spring collection last week at Avenue in New York with a plan to add cufflinks for the summer collection.
They are also looking to team up with a stationary store and create wedding invitations with the proceeds going on to benefit marraige equality.
Creative ways to raise money and raise awareness. Got to love it!
Tie The Knot ties are available exclusively at The Tie Bar!
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson Planning Summer Wedding (celebnmusic247.com)
- Ferguson’s Bow Ties for Equality (lezgetreal.com)
- How Tie The Knot is using social TV for social equality (lostremote.com)
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson’s special bow-tie for Emmys (marquee.blogs.cnn.com)
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson & Justin Mikita: Tie the Knot Spring Collection Launch! (justjared.com)