Last week I mentioned Nick Wooster in my blog The Haircut for Spring 2012 and I would be remiss if I didn’t give him his own separate moment so here we go…
Nick-the man-Wooster…who thinks of your Dandi wardrobe as a garden (I get that), former men’s fashion director of both Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman‘s, is now creative director for JCPenney (can you believe it!?! Ellen and now this!) All I can say for JCPenney is that they have just raised the bar of their Brand and I can’t wait to see what this company, one of my own stomping grounds for many years, creates with this style Dandy at the helm.
This man is what a dapper Dandi strives for. He layers like nobodies business, has a sleeve tattoo in this sometimes highly judgmental and conservative world of fashion (believe!) And has swagger and impeccable taste and tailoring to match.
Photos Courtesy of:
- Nick Wooster To Become Creative Director At J.C. Penney (slamxhype.com)
- Impeccably Dressed: Nick Wooster (spindleandcanisterblog.com)
- Nick Wooster Named the Creative Director For J.C. Penney (hypebeast.com)
- Nick Wooster Named Creative Director For J.C. Penney’s Men’s Department [Fashion] (hiphopwired.com)
- The Haircut for Spring 2012 (preppybaba.com)
- Interview with Nick Wooster (thematerialsleuth.wordpress.com)